Are you looking for a sophisticated yet simple, boutique wedding venue that offers:
- A relaxed country feel
- Elegant Marquee for Wedding Reception
- We provide the Marquee all included in the price
- Wonderful lake & country views with a stunning reception deck overlooking the lake
- Packages include the use of property for Friday, Saturday & Sunday until 2.30pm
- Bespoke Ceremony area on the egde of the lake, surrounded by rain forest
- Modern country style cuisine – you get to choose what you want
- We provide the ideal ceremony location
- We provide all the tables, chairs, crockery, glassware etc which is all included in the price
- We have on site accommodation for 10 guests
- You decorate as you wish – a blank canvass to create your dream wedding day
- You provide the beverages (saves you dollars)
- Huge selection of foods cooked with tender loving care, see menus from our suppliers: Packages page
- Award Winning Team, also rated 5 Stars by brides on Easy Weddings Australia
If you are looking for a boutique, country style venue for your wedding reception, Maleny Country Weddings (located at The Lakehouse Manor) could be the answer. Set in our Lakehouse Manor property, with breathtaking views over the rain forest and lake, Maleny Country Weddings is newly developed and with our ABIA Award winning team, we have reunited to create a relaxed, informal setting which provides an ideal location for those not wishing to play the rip-off game. All the facilities including the Reception Marquee, Canape Deck and Ceremony area are yours for the day. Weddings are serious business and many wedding suppliers make no bones about charging a fortune. We play by different rules – by doing things a little differently and not compromising on the food and ambience, we can literally save you thousands of dollars on your wedding reception or other celebration.
The owners and staff of the Lakehouse Manor welcome the recent decision by the majority of Australians and the Federal Government to treat all people equally in terms of marriage. As such we welcome enquiries from all GLBT couples and look forward to being of service to you all.
Maleny Country Weddings is located a few minutes from the Hinterland town of Maleny (the wedding capital of Queensland). The venue provides a relaxed environment with stunning country views and a sophisticated, yet relaxed feel. Additionally, we can provide in-house accommodation for 11 wedding guests as well as a formal make-up and hair salon area for the Bride and her Bridesmaids. If you wish to come and view our lovely new, bespoke wedding venue please email Jeremy at email@example.com or phone 07 54999 430 or 0475 522 651. We are also available for other celebrations such as 21st Birthdays and Wedding Anniversaries or Birthday parties.
Josh & Georga – “Jeremy & Tonia’s Lakehouse Manor was the venue for our stunning wedding! The lake views, marquee and house are gorgeous and would recommend to my friends as a wonderful location for weddings. I cannot fault the service provided by Jeremy & Tonia. They are both extremely accommodating and professional. The most succulent and crunchy Pork belly ever! A huge thank you to Jeremy and Tonia for the use of their stunning wedding venue !!! ”
A sophisticated wedding reception at a fraction of the cost – enquire now