Lakeside Manor Wedding Menus & Information
The decision for any couple to get married reflects a major commitment and is a life changing event for any couple. The Team at “The Lakehouse Manor” recognise this and we strive to reflect this in the quality of our service and food. Our relaxed and very affordable country wedding venue represents a strongly held belief that we can provide a wonderful venue with all the elements you want without ripping you off. We provide good old fashioned value for money without compromising.
Each couple and each occasion is different and as such we like to sit down and discuss your individual choices with you in detail. You have no doubt been dreaming and planning this special day for a long time. You may have some ideas and images in your head that we need to share. The more information you give us upfront the better we can help you plan, to ensure the most fantastic celebration with your family and friends.
The food and decoration ideas below are a guide to help you, but they are only a guide, so please feel free to suggest and discuss any ideas that you may have. You may select any package you wish or a combination thereof. When choosing combinations there may be extra fees involved so please discuss this with your co-ordinator. We have many years of experience so we have a good feel as to what works best, so please ask. Please note that there are minimum guest numbers that apply for some packages, usually this is 40 guests as understandably, this reflects on staff and delivery costs especially for decorations, labour, planning and set-up.
We will happily cater for smaller functions but may need to charge a levy for weekends if you have less than 40 guests (not weekdays). We choose to only work with best Wedding suppliers in Queensland. They provide great value and use only the finest, freshest ingredients possible, so please ask for our guidance.
All packages include
- Tea light candles in frosted/clear glass containers scattered around tables
- Use of Reception Marquee & Gardens as required
- Use of renovated, purpose built Platform for Ceremony and set-up with 20 chairs. Signing table included
- Use of scenic gardens for photos
- Use of portable PA system, music system and microphone. This connect via WiFi to your phone, Ipod, Iphone so that you play the music you want
- Canapes on The Stanley River Deck or gardens as selected
- We provide all tables, chairs, fine white linen napkins, fine white linen table cloths, high quality crockery, high end cutlery and glassware plus cooling troughs for drinks
All the above are provided free of charge, with our compliments or included in costs
No hidden surprises – there is no fine print other than what see here
Below is a table of the various standard options
|Options||Details||Cost Per Person|
|Silver Package||Spit Roast
2 Canape Choices or Cheese Board
Includes 1 Roast of your choice
2 Vegies & fresh leaf salad
|Food cost is $60pp
Plus set-up fee
|Gold Package||Choice of 3 Canapes
Huge Cheese Board
Balsamic & Olive oil dip with breads
2 Main Course selections with veg or salad
|Food cost is $70pp
Plus set-up fee
|Platinum Package||Choice of 4 Canapes
1 Entrée selection
2 Main Course selections with veg or salad
|Food cost is $85pp
Plus set-up fee
Note: A Set-up and cleaning fee of $350.00 is charged on all functions. The Lakehouse Manor needs to be hired for 2 nights. The house accommodates 11 (5 couples) people. The cost of the accommodation is $650.00 plus we give the third night free of charge. No other fees are applicable.
Please note we are NOT licensed so you may bring your own beverages or arrange for Bar Service – details are on website about this.
Note: GST is not included in the prices above (add 10% GST)
Please select from the following items according to your chosen Package (these are a guide only and can be changed to suit your requirements)
Canapes or a cheese board can replace
- Vegeterian Spring Rolls
- Lightly spiced chicken tenderloins with lemon zest
- Thai pork & peanut meat balls with a lime and ginger dipping sauce
- Sundried tomato and feta canapé cups
- Tandori beef meat balls with minted yogurt
- Vegie samoosas
- Grilled garlic prawns
- Baked Camembert served with Turkish bread (share between two)
- Thai Prawn salad (3 each) with snow peas, pea shoots, lemon grass, shallots and coriander
- Stuffed Portabello Mushroom with Brie, thyme and Rocket side
- Grilled Scallops with cauliflower and garlic puree (3 each)
- Stir Fry of Asian Vegetables and herbs with tangy sauce
- Peri Peri Chicken served with a mango, avocado and tomato salsa side salad drizzled with olive oil & balsamic
- Grilled Tasmanian Sirloin served with red wine jus
- Tasmanian Eye Fillet served with red wine jus
- Baked Atlantic Salmon or Barramundi served with a crème caper sauce
- Slow roasted/smoked meats are available as well as a Spit roast – ask for details
- Note: All mains are served to the table with your selection of potatoes and seasons Vegies or Salad
- We strongly suggest you use your Wedding Cake as dessert…combined with the famous Colin James Ice Cream
- Baked Chocolate Pudding served with Colin James Ice cream or cream
- Classic Italian Tiramisu with chocolate shavings
- Pavlova with fresh seasons fruit and mint infused syrup
Lakeside Manor Maleny – www.malenycountryweddings.com
General Information and Terms & Conditions
- The Lakeside Manor also provides accommodation for 11 people and this must be hired for at least 2 nights – a special for wedding couples is $650.00 for the 2 nights (third night is free of charge). You may book for longer if you wish.
- A Set-up & Cleaning fee is applicable. This fee includes the use of the Ceremony location with 10 chairs, use of the Marquee, all tables, chairs, crockery, cutlery, linen, outdoor lighting, set-up, cleaning and pack away – cost is $350.00
- The duration of a function is 7 hours (roughly). Music must please be turned off by 11pm. You may continue the party inside the house with the music turned down – sound travels in the quite of the night even though our neighbours are far away
- All fees must be paid 14 days in advance please. To secure a date a fee of $150 is payable, this comes off theVenue Hire Fee.
- No swimming in the lake is allowed at all please. Intoxicated guests will be asked to leave the premises
- Parking is available on the premises for 10 cars. Please arrange for transport, information is on our website about this. As a guide guests can be collected from local accommodation houses and dropped off again for around $20pp, but please check the rates. Most couples get the guests to pay this themselves when getting on the bus instead of Cab fee. Visit malenycountryweddings.com
- We accept only Visa, Mastercard (2% fee applies) or EFT for payment purposes
- We also provide a WiFi/PA music system – no cost.
- As we are not licensed please bring your own beverages and we will arrange to keep them cool – we have ice troughs for this purpose as well as fridges
- Outdoor heating is provided during cooler months – no cost.
- One way we keep the costs down is to limit the wait staff to 3 people – if you would like more attention please let us know so we can arrange this. Dishes accompanying Main Courses are served to each table for self service.
- We provide candles and lighting (festoon lights) for the deck and marquee as well as some outdoor lighting. All other decorations and flowers should be provided by yourselves – not much more is needed really…
- Please dispose of your own drinks bottles in the bins provided and take any excess bottles home with you – we clean and remove the items associated with the dinner. We complete the pack down on departure (usually the next day).
- Although far away, we do have neighbours and sound travels at night, so please be considerate ie let’s keep the music to a reasonable level, no excessive shouting or whooping etc.
- In all instances we reserve our rights to remove aggressive, intoxicated or excessively noisy guests. Any damages or breakages to property or equipment will be for your account.
- Dancing or jumping on the Deck is NOT allowed under any circumstances please.
- This is your day, so please feel free to discuss anything that you would like or make any suggestions that you have. We are here to make your day the best it could possibly be, so the more we work together, the better it will be.
- Important information: Address is 860 Maleny Stanley River Rd, Maleny (Booroobin on most maps). Email is firstname.lastname@example.org Phone is 0475522651 or 54999430
- Please note that paying your deposit you agree to these terms and conditions. All functions must please be paid for full 14 days before your function date otherwise we may have to cancel your event without a refund. Please note that all fees quoted or discussed exclude the Governments 10% GST. We reserve our right to change or amend any of the above details at any stage but will try and ensure the pricing as quoted does not change to much – any pricing changes will be discussed with you.
We look forward to being of service at our very special, purpose built venue. Should you have any suggestions or questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Jeremy & Tonia Kreft
Phone 0475 522651 or 07 54999430
The Lakehouse Manor – Weddings & Accommodation in Maleny