Lakeside Manor Wedding Menus & Information
The decision for any couple to get married reflects a major commitment and is a life changing event for any couple. The Team at “The Lakehouse Manor” recognise this and we strive to reflect this in the quality of our service and food. Our relaxed and very affordable country wedding venue represents a strongly held belief that we can provide a wonderful venue with all the elements you want without ripping you off. We provide good old fashioned value for money with compromising.
Each couple and each occasion is different and as such we like to sit down and discuss your individual choices with you in detail. You have no doubt been dreaming and planning this special day for a long time. You may have some ideas and images in your head that we need to share. The more information you give us upfront the better we can help you plan, to ensure the most fantastic celebration with your family and friends.
The food packages below are a guide to help you, but they are only a guide, so please feel free to suggest and discuss any ideas that you may have. You may select any package you wish or a combination thereof. When choosing combinations there may be extra fees involved so please discuss this with your co-ordinator. We have many years of experience so we have a good feel as to what works best, so please ask. Please note that there are minimum guest numbers that apply for some packages, usually this is 45 guests as understandably, this reflects on staff and delivery costs especially for decorations, labour, planning and set-up.
We will happily cater for smaller functions but may need to charge a levy for weekends (not weekdays). We choose to only work with best Wedding suppliers in Queensland. They provide great value and use only the finest, freshest ingredients possible, so please ask for our guidance. Should you wish to provide your own food this option is available – please discuss this with us. We also work with some great local suppliers.
All packages include
- Tea light candles in frosted/clear glass containers scattered around tables • Fairy Light feature wall backdrop • Use of renovated, purpose built Platform with White Canopy for Ceremony and set-up
- Use of scenic gardens for photos
- Use of Wedding Marquee, Canape Deck & Ceremony location
- Use of portable PA system, music system and microphone
- Canapes on The Stanley River Deck as selected below
- The Venue is yours for 3 days: Friday, Saturday & Sunday until 2.30pm (all inclusive) or 3 days if mid week
- We provide all tables, chairs, fine white linen napkins, fine white linen table cloths, high quality crockery, high end cutlery and glassware
- Use of the Wedding Marquee is included in the costs quoted plus silk lining
All the above are provided free of charge, with our compliments or included in costs quoted
No hidden surprises – there is no fine print other than what you see here
Below is a table of the various standard options
|Options||Details||Cost Per Person|
|Silver Package||Spit Roast
3 Canape Choices
Includes 1 Roast of your choice
2 Vegies & fresh leaf salad
|Food cost is $60pp
Plus set-up fee
|Gold Package||Choice of 3 Canapes
Balsamic & Olive oil dip with breads
2 Main Course selections with veg or salad or a Spit Roast
|Food cost is $70pp
Plus set-up fee
|Platinum Package||Choice of 4 Canapes
1 Entrée selection
2 Main Course selections with veg or salad
1 Dessert choice
|Food cost is $100pp
Plus set-up fee
Note: A Set-up and cleaning fee of $550.00 is charged on all functions. The Lakehouse Manor needs to be hired for 2 nights (we give you one night for free). The house accommodates 10 people. The cost of the accommodation is $750.00 for 3 nights (ie Friday to Monday). Please note we require a minimum of 45 guests, if you have less guests you will be charged for 45 people. This is due to our fixed labour costs. No other fees are applicable. Fees quoted exclude GST.
Please note we are NOT licensed so you may bring your own beverages or arrange for a Bar Service – details are on our website about this.
Please select from the following items according to your chosen Package
- Vegeterian Spring Rolls
- Lightly spiced chicken tenderloins with lemon zest
- Thai pork & peanut meat balls with a lime and ginger dipping sause
- Four Flavour Risotto Balls
- Sundried tomato and feta canapé cups
- Tandori beef meat balls with minted yogurt
- Vegie samoosas
- Baked Camembert served with Turkish bread (share between two)
- Thai Prawn salad (3 each) with snow peas, pea shoots, lemon grass, shallots and coriander
- Stuffed Portabello Mushroom with Brie, thyme and Rocket side
- Stir Fry of Asian Vegetables and herbs with tangy sauce
- Peri Peri Chicken served with a mango, avocado and tomato salsa side salad drizzled with olive oil & balsamic
- Grilled Tasmanian Sirloin 280Gms served with red wine jus
- 220 GmsTasmanian Eye Fillet served with red wine jus
- Baked Atlantic Salmon or Barramundi served with a crème caper sauce
- Spit BBQ of your choice (Lamb or Pork)
- Note: All mains are served to the table with your selection of roast potatoes and seasons Vegies or Salad or a buffet style service
- One selection must be chicken please unless a Spit BBQ has been selected
- We strongly suggest you use your Wedding Cake as dessert…(all desserts are self serve on the deck)
- Colin James Ice Cream
- Baked Chocolate Pudding served with cream
- Classic Italian Tiramisu with chocolate shavings
- Pavlova with fresh seasons fruit and mint infused syrup
Lakeside Manor Maleny – www.malenycountryweddings.com
General Information and Terms & Conditions
- The Lakeside Manor also provides accommodation for 11 people and this must be hired for at least 2 nights – a special for wedding couples is $750.00 for the 3 nights. You may book for longer if you wish.
- A Set-up & Cleaning fee is applicable. This fee includes the use of the Ceremony location with 10 chairs, use of the Marquee, all tables, chairs, crockery, cutlery, linen, outdoor lighting, set-up, cleaning and pack away – cost is $550.00
- The duration of a function is 7 hours (roughly). Music must please be turned off by 11pm. You may continue the party inside the house with the music turned down – sound travels in the quite of the night even though our neighbours are far away
- All fees must be paid 5 days in advance. To secure a date a fee of $150 is payable, this comes off the Venue Hire Fee and is non refndable in case of cancellation, but may go towards a change date, if this is possible.
- No swimming in the lake is allowed at all please. Intoxicated guests will be asked to leave the premises
- Parking is available on the premises for 10 cars. Please arrange for transport, information is on our website about this. Visit malenycountryweddings.com
- We accept only Visa, Mastercard or EFT for payment purposes
- We also provide a WiFi music system – no cost.
- As we are not licensed please bring your own beverages and we will arrange to keep them cool – we have ice troughs for this purpose as well as fridges
- Outdoor heating is provided during cooler months – no cost.
- One way we keep the costs down is to limit the waitstaff to 2 people – if you would like more attention please let us know so we can arrange this. Dishes accompanying Main Courses are served to each table for self service.
12. We provide candles, lining for the roof of the deck and marquee as well as some outdoor lighting. All other decorations and flowers should be provided by yourselves – not much more is needed really…
- Please dispose of your own drinks bottles in the bins provided and take any excess bottles with you – we clean and remove the items associated with the dinner. We complete the pack down on departure (usually the next day).
- Although far away, we do have neighbours and sound travels at night, so please be considerate ie let’s keep the music to a reasonable level, no excessive shouting or whooping etc.
- In all instances we reserve our rights to remove aggressive, intoxicated or excessively noisy guests. Any damages or breakages to property or equipment will be for your account.
- This is your day, so please feel free to discuss anything that you would like or make any suggestions that you have. We are here to make your day the best it could possibly be, so the more we work together, the better it will be.
- Important information: Address is 860 Maleny Stanley River Rd, Maleny (Booroobin on many maps). Email is email@example.com Phone is 0475522651. For information on the accommodation please visit www.malenyweddingaccommodation.com
- Please note that by paying your deposit you agree to these terms and conditions. All functions must please be paid for in full 5 days before your function date otherwise we may have to cancel your event without a refund. Please note that all fees quoted exclude the Governments 10% GST.
We look forward to being of service at our very special, purpose built venue. Should you have any suggestions or questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Jeremy & Tonia Kreft
Phone 0475 522651
The Lakehouse Manor – Weddings & Accommodation in Maleny