The Small Print
- There is no small print – the information below provides some other options and may help you plan
- We provide all tables, chairs, table cloths (if required), crockery, cutlery, linen napkins – this is included in our fees on the wedding packages page. We do have some candle holders which is also included in the price.
- The costs quoted include set-up of tables, chairs for the reception plus 12 chairs at the ceremony location
- The above costs are for a Ceremony that starts at around 3.30pm to 10.30pm (ie 7 hours). In summer 4-4.30pm is better for the ceremony
- Where appropriate all dishes are served on large platters or bowls – each table receives their own selection of veg/salad and guests then help themselves what is available. We serve the main course with the veg/salads being available for guests to help themselves This means less staff, which equates to a more relaxed ambience and importantly less cost for you. Alternatively, we can set-up a buffet style service for the food.
- We offer accommodation for up to 10 guests on site. In order to make use of our wedding facilities you must also book all the accommodation from the Friday to Monday of your wedding. The total cost is $750 for the weekend for 10 guests.
- The wedding music must please be turned off at 10.30pm – although fairly far away, we do have neighbours and sound travels in the quite of Maleny.
- We are not licensed to serve liquor – you may naturally bring you own. We can chill this for you which includes all glassware and use of wooden chillers filled with ice ($2.50pp). We do not provide table service but will set-up self-serve barrels etc for the cooled beverages. Please note all empty bottles must be removed on departure otherwise we will charge a fee for disposal.
- We supply rectangular tables for the function, but the venue can accommodate round tables if you so wish, but you should arrange this.
- Please note we have onsite parking for 10 cars only – other guests must either share transport or hire a bus service. We recommend Mystic Mountain Tours, Lyn can be contacted on 07 54352881 or www.mysticmountaintours.com.au.
- The venue must please be left neat and tidy, we will collect all plates/glassware and wash them but we expect you to pack away all your left over bottles and remove them please. Tables and chairs are our responsibility as are heaters etc. Please remove your decor.
- There a number of Holiday Accommodation houses available close by, either visit Stayz website or ask us for help. We recommend Maleny Bramasole which is a 6 minute drive from the Lakeside Manor.
- We have our own Wedding Celebrants whom we prefer to use as they are familiar with our set-up requirements and needs – please ask and we will help.
- Please note that prices quoted exclude GST and GST will be added to your final account. Accounts must be paid for in full 7 days before your wedding date. We charge a refundable deposit of $350 for damages, this can be paid via Credit Card and will be refunded within 3 days after your function to the same card.
- Should you have any ideas or requests please do not hesitate to ask. We are here to ensure the most important day in you life is a fun and successful day for you all.
- Why not jazz up the night by having your own Bar Tender who is an expert at producing the Cocktail of your dreams – contact ‘Private Bar Tender’ at www.privatebartender.com.au or Jonathan Tillsley on 0400 735 534 or have some quite Jazz playing in the background – contact Eddie Odden from Jazzitude
- You are welcome to use rose petal confetti and to bring your beloved pets. For weddings with more than 40 guests I highly recommend a professional planner like Michelle – details below. Our maximum guest numbers that we can cope with would be about 90.Some useful contacts from previous events:Wedding planners and stylists.
- Jacinta and Scienta Hesse. www.styleleaisle.com.au Both of these girls are geniuses. They arrive with a van of goodies and in no time at all turn the gardens or marquee and even our tin shed into a grotto, a picnic, an antique shop, anything!
Caterers: (if you’d rather use outside people)
- www.somethingforcatering.com This company from Mooloolaba are very efficient, serve fabulous food and are delightful to deal with – highly recommended.
- Maribelle’s Street food. Cute van – good food. www.maribellestreetfood.com.au
- Sabine Wienand. 0412 522 882 Local chef.
- The Canapé Project M. 0432 503 282 E. email@example.com This chap (Matt Yurko) does fabulous food and at really reasonable rates.
- Tinker Traveling Events. Vintage caravan that functions as a mobile bar. www.tinkertravelling events.com
- The Vintage Bondwood Bar. Ph 0401 869 311
- Wilson Vintage Pop Up Bar – 1960’s Vintage Caravan Bar
0438 823 377
- Tim Abbott Ph 0402 842 938
- Cassandra Neilson 0413 123 674 www.coastlinecelebrant.com.auSuzanne Riley 0411 384 868 www.suzanneriley.com.au
Hair and Makeup:
Pennie is the best. Pennie Vlachos 0488 488 195 www.bridalhairbypennie.com.au
Classic car hire:
Patrick Herron has a beautiful old Bentley. www.privatetransfers.com.au
Matt Rowe. 07 5446 6702
Sheree McArthur www.shereemcarthurphotography.com
Adam Leggo. A talented Maleny local, finger style guitarist 0435 326 711
Soothing effects Catherine Chantler 0437 018 334
Shave specialist for grooms:
Vic Scafidi www.vicsgroomservice.com.au 0433 278 193
Alternative accomodation available locally:
- Gilandrea on Stayz.com This is a great big Victorian style house that accommodates at least a dozen and is very close to us.
- Bridle Guest House www.bridleguesthouse.com.au
- Maleny Bramasole. Find them on Stayz.com
- McCarthy Lake House
Jennifer Perri, McCarthy Lake House
“Accommodation in Maleny’s Wedding Triangle”
69 McCarthy Rd, Maleny, QLD
Follow McCarthy Lake House on Google Plus Follow McCarthy Lake House on Facebook
Enjoy your special wedding day at Maleny Country Weddings